We are not accepting applications at this time.
1. Submit all application documents.
2. You will be issued an invoice for the $25 application fee. Once the fee is paid the application will be processed and a decision will be made.
3. Await an Acceptance Letter from us. Upon receiving an Acceptance Letter, you will receive an invoice for a non-refundable deposit to secure your place. The amount of the deposit depends on the programme you are applying for.
4. After we have received your deposit, we will send the necessary paperwork and further instructions regarding how to apply for the Visa you will need in order to attend.
All tuition costs are paid in local currency, the New Zealand Dollar. Click here for tuition costs
First Time Student to CCBI
Applicant must complete…
1. New Student Application (with all components)
2. Evidence of Experience Trainee Form
If you have attended CCBI before please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the proper application form.
References must complete…
3. Three Reference Forms (If you have attended a CCBC campus we require One Personal Reference)
4. Evidence of Experience Reference Form